http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

March 22, 2011

Recession Rates: Shea Butter

I love Shea Butter!! It's one of the few things that I haven't stopped using from the time I went natural and it does so much for the total body, not just hair! I'll explain more in depth my love affair with Shea butter another time. Right now, I want you to know the rate!

The last time I bought my butter I got it from C.S Pharmacy and no where else was selling it in its 100% raw, natural state, that I could find of course. It cost $38.95. Yes! Almost $40($20 US)!!

Recession Rate *drumroll please*


I got my TWO tubs this time around from No.1 Beauty Supply on St. Michael Row for $14.99 for 16 oz. and $8.99 for 8 oz.!!!!! To be honest the one I bought before came in a slightly deeper jar, but the same shape so it didn't contain that much more! Probably only 18 oz.

Tip- I find that once you start going to a store and ask them all the time if they carry a certain product, they'll more likely than not try to get it! Very fortunate for my pocket. Get yours quick because two weeks ago they were sold out and I had to wait.

Do you have a rate you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.