http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

November 8, 2011

The Side Effects of Being A Curly Head

Good morning Beautiful People.

It's a lovely day and as I sit here in the bus, I find myself doing something strange (for a normal person of course). As a side effect of being natural and going on a healthy hair journey, I find myself analysing the health of other people's hair. Yes. I do it. So what? Lol, j/k. Seriously doh! I am sitting behind this lady and i can tell you that she treats her hair well. She has a bit of breakage but the hair's dragging on her shirt. Her ends aren't quite smooth, so she needs a trim. Jsyk, I'm at work now writing this so she's no longer infront of me but I can still tell you in detail. The same thing happened in Miami International Airport. There was this lady, nice outfit, slamming shoes, split ends up to here! *visualize the hand ppls* R3 thought I was only checking out the shoes, smh.

What about you guys? Have you found yourself checking out other people's manes or offering advice on its upkeep? Let me know what other side effects you experience.

Until next time, have a wonderful day and stay blessed.
Love,
Lee.

2 comments:

  1. YUP! I do the same thing! I'm locked and i catch myself looking at the health of other people's locs or comparing the state of my locs to theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look at people's hair to get an idea how to get mine done (very rare occasion). my hair isnt in the best state as i dont really "treat" it. i would love to go to a natural-hair dresser and have it treated, plus it definitely needs trimming, i knew this a while ago.. i have some knots and a good set of split ends, so i know i'll be trimming about 1.5 inches at least... ah well... life goes on.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.