http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

September 1, 2011

Shedding v.s Breakage

Hello, hello!! I'm back!

So a  week or so ago, August 20 and 21, I had the extreme pleasure of participating in the 100 Voice Project!! The purpose behind it was to show that people can come from different countries and backgrounds, speak different languages and dialects but still be able to perform and communicate through the universal language of music, and do so in perfect harmony. I had an awesome time and made new friends while at it! *Large up the Altos!!!*


While I was prepping for the show, I had my hair all sectioned out and in the middle of my head I noticed some really short hair!!! *gasp* 


I know, react with abject horror right?! No. The first thing to do is to determine whether it's hair that has broken, or hair that's now growing. I snapped a couple photos to show you guys the difference!

Broken Hair
I've circled in red a particular strand I wanted to point out. See how the end is blunt and the same thickness as the rest of the hair shaft? This is a broken strand. :-( Unfortunate as it is. It's quite easy to tell the difference because of these characteristics. Blunt end with the end the same thickness as the rest of the shaft.

Shed Hair
In this photo note how the ends of the hairs are tapered off, meaning the strand gets thinner as it comes to the end. These strands are actually new strands that have been populating the inner city of my head. YaY!!!

If you have any questions leave a comment below or message me. :-) Catch ya l8r.

Love,
Lee.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.