http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

September 27, 2011

My Hair

Hey Lovelies! How are you doing?

I'm not too good myself :-(. I rearranged my room today so the dust has my allergies acting a fool. I was supposed to be attending a class at church tonight but seeing as I can't breathe well and my eyes and lips are getting poufy, I decided it was best to stay at home tonight. But, I wanted to show you guys how cute my hairstyle was! Especially since noone else is going to see it...cha.

Check it out!




You might've realized by now that my nephew is a Rt. Excellent Camera Hog. He attched himself to my side when he realized auntie was taking photos.



I know right! He's so darn cute...*sigh*. He just look so tho! Smh...gotta love him.

God Bless Lovelies!
Love,
Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.