http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

March 3, 2013

PHS 2013: Style Number One - Braids

Hey lovelies!

I'm growing some hair this year!! Hey, that could be my motto! lol


I have length goals which also means I have healthy hair goals because healthy hair retains length. To reach these goals, I have to preserve my ends, ergo the protective styles.

Actually, I'll do a post on every style I wear this year. You guys can keep me accountable :-). They'll be labelled as PHS for Protective Hair Styling. The first one up, some braids!

I did NOT pay someone $100+ to braid my hair, nor did I pay $50+. It was free! Because I did them myself! :-D

Pics coming soon! Let me know if you want to see how I maintain and preserve my hair and scalp while wearing braids. which I intend to keep on for 2 months. One month down and no itchy scalp. I got some tricks ya'll :-D.

Also guess who had a birthday last month! *does the annual birthday boogie*

Have a wonderful, blessed week, my beauties!

1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
    sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Cheers

    My website - bmi calculator women

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.