http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

August 27, 2013

My Hair: Styling My Twisted Faux Hawk

Ello, ello my lovelies!

I hope you guys are having a great day! As promised here are three ways to style the style :-).
All you need are a few hairpins.
 Style #1- Side Swept
 Pull all of the hair over to one side! So simple :-D. You may need to pin the twists from the cornrows in place. Gravity...lol. Check out the bonus pic to see what I mean.
 


Style #2 - Bumped!
Bumped!
Create a small pomp with the twists that make up your bang. Keep in place with your hand for now.
Just ignore the background :-p

Take the twists from the cornrows on either side of your head and pin the pomp into place by pinning the twists strategically.




Fluff your bump and that's it!


Style #3 - Get loose!

That's right, Just unravel your twists for a banging twistout! I did not want my hair out of it's protective style just yet however so I just sacrificed one twist :-D

I did remember to take a few photos on wash day tho. Excuse the fuzz, I did say it was wash day :-D. And a hot day too...no, I am not naked! Just greasy, lol.

That's it ppls!. I hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free and encouraged to try this style with it's many variations! 

When you do, send your photos to msnatuallyinclined@gmail.com so I can see and if you don't mind, I'll share your fly style on the Facebook page so be sure to like the page to get all the updates.

As always,


Bonus pic
LOL, Gravity as it's finest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.