http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

September 29, 2013

Twist Out Half Hawk Style Tutorial

Yo yo yo! Wassup my Lovlies?

Very late but here it is. The latest styling video from me.



 I'm not going to be doing anymore for a while as I've FINALLY installed the braids I had been planning to.

I am hoping to leave them in for 2 months as I work very odd hours in A/C. Whatever is best for my hair right now, I'm up for. Since YouTube wouldn't allow me to post the photo, here it is.
My superfly Grandmother and I. This lady means the world to me.

Nope, not the hubby, lol. But yes, I know he's a good looking dude. Runs in the blood ya'll, :-D.

Okay guys. I'll catch you later! Don't forget to tell me what you want to see in the future either here or on the Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.