http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

December 14, 2013

Fighting Back!

Hey hey...

I know it has been a looong minute since I last posted. That's because there has been nothing to report. Nothing great anyways. Due to some lifestyle changes my body and hair have been stressed out and I've been experiencing some breakage.


*sad face* yes, I know. I haven't even been taking photos of my hair...and I just realized that... O_O...scary...

I remember when I started this blog I just wanted it to be a journal about what I go through and learn with my hair. And my primary goal was to share this information. So I suppose it's only fitting that I post the bad too.

*sigh* I really don't think you can get ready for this stark change.
I sure am NOT ready for this stark change, and never before has my hair done this...


Those are the ends of my hair...snapped off like...I don't know what!

I was detangling my hair at the bathroom sink and the ends just kept snapping, although I wasn't rough. Quite depressing to witness!

On the bright side, I've decided to start a new wellness program and, focusing on the matter at hand, some new hair products to get my hair back into a familiar state and win the battle against this breakage!

What am I trying? Well, today I went into town and bought...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.