http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

May 8, 2014

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!

Hey Peoples!!
This post is hair related, but not the hair your thinking about. I'm talking about my brows!

For my birthday I got my eyebrows waxed!! I let my eyebrows grow out over a few months to get back my original shape because I knew I wanted to try waxing them. I always shape them myself and I wanted to treat myself so when I saw the Contour Beauty booth in Sky Mall, I made plans to come back.

Before
Here my brows are, looking thick and lovely!
 When I went, the Managing Director Patricia was there. Although I was terrified of skin coming off with the hair and of bleeding and all that(laugh at me man, guh long), she was patient and answered all of my questions.

How was the waxing... I had a delayed pain reaction. When she pulled that strip, two second passed before my eyes flew open synchronized with my mouth. I even asked her "Am I bleeding?!" For the second one I asked her if she was sure! I gave her a few laughs that day.

However, I don't think I'll ever do it again. Along with the obvious reason, I only wanted a reset for my brows. I intended to get them professionally done and then maintain them on my own by tweezing when needed. When you've been altering them for so long you tend to forget what is natural for your face. I wanted full, thick brows that followed the natural shape.

And just in case you didn't realize, the obvious reason is the pain. You shouldn't let that stop you from trying it though as Patricia says she does hers all the time with no pain and I tweeze my brows regularly with zero pain. It's just an initial pain that passes with repetition.

I got my eyebrows both waxed and tinted and Patricia did a great job! See for yourself!

After


Note that I have not filled in my brows with my pencil. I was super happy with the result.

Wax: $25
Tint: $30
So, $55 for a great birthday gift to moi!

Check them out on Facebook at ContourBeauty1.

Remember to check out my FB page here to get regular updates on what I'm up to. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.