http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

May 12, 2014

To The Newly Natural: Hair Necessities

Hey guys!!

Recently I did my friend Nikita's BC for her. As she was asking me questions I got to thinking that I should do a Newly Natural series. All the things you need to know right now as you start new hair journey!

First on the list: What do I need?

Products
My ABSOLUTE necessities: an afro comb
and a spray bottle of water.
Leave-in Conditioner- One liquid and/or one creamy
1 Deep Conditioner
1 Sulphate Free Shampoo
Hair Oils
Glycerin
Styling aid(I use 100% Raw African Shea Butter)
Hair Gel(optional)

Tools
1 wide tooth comb
1 Rattail comb
1 Afro comb
Butterfly clips (usually 12 in a pack)
Satin bonnets and/or scarves (I didn't put one because I always seem to misplace mine)
1 Spray bottle
1 pair of high quality Hair Shears- for those pesky single strand knots and general trimming

Optional
Hair ties/bands
Hair combs
Bobby pins
Scarves

Did I miss anything? Leave a comment with your absolute necessaries and anything you would add to the list, or take away from it.

As always,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.