http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

July 27, 2010

“Wuh you does put in you hair?”

For me one of the main inspirations I had for starting this blog was an old schoolmate who had gone natural, and was covering it with weaves and wigs because she couldn't get it managed, even combed! We ran into each other in the aisle of Diamond Girl and she asked if my hair was texturized. I was trying a wash&go for the very first time and told her no and then she told me her hair woes and asked me what I put in my hair. As this was after my new hair discovery I started rattling off all the things I started buying and she was shocked and said I put a lot into my hair. But that’s what black hair needs, a lot of love, care and attention.

On every blog I read and every site I go on, I see naturals talking about their hair regime or they have to incorporate this and that into their regime…their what? Here in lovely ol’ Bim we just ask each other “what do you put in your hair to have it growing so?” Most times you’ll hear, “Nuttin, I don’t do anything with it other than wash it,” and then we say ‘Oh, u mussie got good hair.” As I’m learning that there’s no such thing as “good hair”, it must be about what you do with it. So I went searching for the perfect hair regime, cuz yahno step-by-step instructions for growing long, healthy hair would be wonderful. Unfortunately, as each head of hair is unique, what works for one may not work for all but I found some great replacements :-). Here are the links:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1134802/a_good_regimen_for_natural_curly_or.html?cat=69

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1134842/how_to_find_a_regimen_to_grow_black.html?cat=69

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.