http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

June 22, 2011

Hair Update: My 2 Month Crown&Glory Challenge

Hey Beautiful people! (that Chris Brown song is stuck in my head)

So there's no OOTD for Sunday because I didn't go to church :-(. The car was full as my mother makes a habit of telling persons she'll give them a ride without remembering she has others so my sis and I slept in. Not too bad since we were up until 2am talking :-p.

In an earlier post I told you guys that I have my hair braided and I'm supposed to keep them on for 2months, but...I MISS MY HAIR! I miss the feel of it, the look of it...*sniff* I miss my hair soo bad! But the good thing is, it's growing. It's actually growing. My edges and the center of my head have such obvious growth that I'm excited! Look at it!






I am singing backup vocals in a calypso tent called Tornadoes for the second time this year and we're planning to open on Thursday. My hair's just too fuzzy right now so instead of just redoing the first two rows, I'm going to redo the entire top of my head so that it looks decent at least! It's going to take a while but it's going to be worth it to not go onstage looking horrible.


I finished braiding the 27th of May so this Friday will be a month..*sigh*...the battle is half won, the glass is half full, 1 month till I can free my beautiful hair!!!! :-D

The Crown&Glory Braid Regimen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.