http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

June 4, 2011

My Hair: Defined 4b/4c Curls and My Current Style

Hey Curlies!!! I've found an easy way to define my 4b/4c hair so that I can show off that gorgeous but hidden curl pattern.
I took these photos 3 weeks ago after church (that getting back to God goal :-D ) and this was day 3 hair! Not bad huh. This style actually lasted me 1 week and could have gone for a second but I didn't care for it as I should've so I washed it for church.


Click to enlarge
So I have been trying for almost a week to edit the video tutorial I did for this style. My phone records as .mp4 and the video is too long, more than 10mins. No programs on this pc will edit it properly and my pc's not working...*sigh*. When I can, I'll post it but if you want, I'll post a written tutorial. If not, the vid should be up soon.
In other news, IT'S SUMMER!!!! And omgoodness IT'S SOO HOTTT!!! I'm using the Crown and Glory method and have my hair in braids, which surprisingly, don't keep me too hot. I really like them though.

The aim is to keep the braids in for 2months, redoing the front and back every 2 weeks and as of this post, only week 1 is done...amazing because the speed at which my hair fuzzes never ceases to amaze me. But that won't stop me!! Look at what I got!


Bwaahahahaha!!!! I got this adjustable hair band from Diamond Girl for $4. I'm going to go back and buy all the nice colours they have cuz I'm gonna stick to this! Hopefully I see some great results. Next week I'm going to get some vitamins to try to boost my overall health and as a result my hair growth.
Wish me luck!

Much Love,
Lee.

2 comments:

  1. maybe i should start taking vitamins to boost my hair growth... but i definitely cant do the braids, i would have to get someone plait over the front too often (no, i can't do it myself)... but ure curls are nice... i may have to do a BC soon :-(
    the result of pressing my hair a year ago and not wanting my "long hair" to get cut again.. anyways, congrats on your journey so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tish, I still haven't gotten around to those vitamins. Is it working?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.