http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

June 4, 2011

New Life Goals

Hey everyone!! Yes, I know I've been MIA but I have some good, maybe, great news. I finished the last exams for my Associate's Degree in Applied Arts (Spanish and Italian)! *does happy dance all over house :-D* It feels so good to know that it's almost over. Almost because I have to wait on the results. If I failed anything, I'll have a makeup test to do so *fingers crossed*.

Now that this part of my life's over, I have some new goals that, of course, include hair. I want to:
  1.  Have a better relationship with GOD
  2. Get my driver's license
  3. Buy a new computer as mine has fallen and won't get up :-( 
  4. Start my own business and
  5. Have shoulder length hair by the end of the year.
I know that all of them are achievable and I've already started to put in some work. Material things I know I'll have to wait on as finding jobs are kinda difficult right now, but not impossible. More on goal 1-4 later and goal 5 in the next post!

Please keep reading and wish me luck!

Much Love,
Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.