http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

April 23, 2011

My Hair: Frohawk

 Hi everyone!! It's my first (published) video!!
How to style your hair into a Frohawk with hair combs.
 
I asked my sister to make sure everything was okay before posting and she pointed out a couple things. Instead of recording that for a 4th time(yes, i know), I'll just place some corrections here. Please bear with me ppl....
  1. I know I asked her after she said it, but she wasn't speaking to me. I wasn't being malicious or anything, I swear. :-)
  2. I do NOT in any way mean to offend anyone when I said "you know how some women are." Some women, instead of complimenting a fellow woman on her outfit or hair, letting her know that she's fly, prefer to sneer and throw nasty looks around. I really don't know why and I'm sorry if I inadvertently offended anyone.
I hope you enjoyed the video none the less and please feel free to give me some feedback.

1 comment:

  1. good job babes...i want an autogragh star!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.