http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

April 5, 2011

O.M.Gosh...I Have A TWA!!!

Hey guys! I hope you had a great day. Mine was a little...ugh...what's the word... :-S. Out with it, Lee!

Today I cut off all of my damaged ends! I had a really horrible dye experience last year (my family hey laffin cuz I almost cried when I saw my hair). As a result my hair was bright orange when it was supposed to be burgundy...that's right, bright orange and nasty looking. I had to go buy a darker dye to try to save face but it was still bad. On Sunday I started the process, thought I had finished cutting but realized I still had quite alot on my head still.

Sooo, I now have a TWA(Teenie Weenie Afro). My hair hasn't been this short since maybe 2008, so I'm calling this my second Big Chop! So when people ask me the date, I'll say April 5th, 2011!

Check it out!





P.S- My dude has no idea I cut my hair...I'll let you know his reaction, lol!

How's your hair today?

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I noticed that your natural. How is that going for ya? I know this great website that can help you along the way if you ever get stuck. Or maybe wanna grow your fro out a bit longer. No, I am not a spokes person or owner of the website but I recently joined it and I like it. So if you want to you check it out www.hairlista.com
    btw my name is Nitra.
    Hope you Enjoy.
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nitra! I'll definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.