http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

April 3, 2011

Kim Coles' Grow-Out Challenge: TWA

O.M.Gosh...I have a TWA! I posted earlier that I was starting this challenge...

Join Kim Coles, CurlyNikki, and your fellow curlies on the ultimate hair adventure- - achieving big, healthy, natural hair. Whether your goal is Chin Length or Mid Back Length, to grow out your chic TWA, or to simply achieve healthier natural hair, then this challenge is for you! Kim Coles invites curlycues everywhere to embark on the sometimes difficult, yet, completely rewarding challenge of maximizing growth potential, maintaining length, and revealing your healthiest hair possible. The Kim Coles 2011 Grow Out Challenge dares you to forgo bad habits during this 6 month quest for BIG, healthy natural hair.
http://www.naturallycurly.com/blog_contests/index/kimcolesgrowout

...well the first step was to get rid of damaged, split or broken ends. Since I had all three in spades, those orange ends i got as a result of a nightmare dye-job had.to.GO!

I would love to have nice curl definition, healthy hair and long hair. I can't have long hair nor a nice curl definition without having healthy hair so my length had to be sacrificed...but wow! it's really short. I'm not going to put pics up tonight because while I was plaiting it I remembered I really do not like how singles(or box braids) look on my head, especially on my short hair so I plait the rest bigger and will rock a TWA tomorrow for class. Therefore, right now my hair looks like kaka. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.