http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

April 3, 2011

My Hair: Deep Conditioning

I am in dire need of a deep conditioner, DIRE! My hair currently has too much protein. I know this because it's strong, but it doesn't have the elasticity it normally did. I haven't found the right routine for my hair yet. :-( I also wasn't deep treating it, :-(. Yes, I've been bad. Sooo before my hair starts to break, I decided to find a good conditioner.
I bought this:
On the back: Vitamin-rich, DPR-11+ is a Deep Penetrating ReMoisturizing Conditioner with 11+ Plant extracts, organic oils and vitamins. Moisturizing conditioners renew hair strength and elasticity leaving hair feeling like silk.

After walking around No.1 Beauty Supply for about 1/2 hour, the word 'elasticity' made me settle on this one. I just saw a post on NaturallyCurly.com and they are raving about it so I'm excited! I bought this 15 oz. jar for $15.99.

I also fed my little product addiction, tee hee hee.

I have heard some bad things about lanolin but when I first went natural I used this and my hair was healthy so, it's worth another try.

What deep conditioners do you use?

1 comment:

  1. Hi wafeperu. I'm sorry that's you're unable to read the entire post. What browser are you using? Please let me know where it ends for you as someone else might be having this problem too. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.