http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

July 29, 2011

Recession Rates: Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Ooch! I almost forgot to post this tonight as it is waaay overdue. I found a 17 fl.oz. bottle of EVOO for $8.99 at Solo in Black Rock!!! What?!?! That's what I said!! $8.99. Go ahead, get some. Take a bag though because, as is the norm with wholesale suppliers, they don't provide plastic bags.
Side note: Go Green!

I'm sorry ya'll. No, I do not have a photo of the bottle. Somehow, and this thing still has me flabbergasted, somehow the bottle was on my bedroom floor without the cover on and the other morning as I was fixing my hair after my shower, I glanced to my left to see a glistening substance on the floor. Stupse!!! About 15 fl.oz. must have thrown away and I still haven't found the cover, smdh.

But, as it turns out, I don't think my hair likes this stuff very much. I've been using it on my scalp before I define my curls with gel and I have found that I'm having a reaction...my scalp itches some and I can feel bumps...I had to be the only one, huh?

Anyways, thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.