http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

September 24, 2012

I'm On Vacation!!!

Hello my lovelies!

Yes, as the title says I am on 2 weeks break from anything productive as it seems. I really don't know what's going to happen to me next week when I return to the cave work :-}.

I didn't travel like I wanted to, I haven't sewn a stitch and I have not styled my hair up to now! Things looking grim ya'll. I was my full intention to do something cute since last week but I wanted to go to the beach for the first time in months before I washed my hair. Now that I've been, bare afros in de place!!! I actually put 3 twist in my hair last night when I started to style and now...my hair is in one. lol. At least it's in one!!! hahahaha :-D

I'm going to blame all this on the allergy attack I've been suffering through and will try to do something tonight!!! Yes!! A style...tonight...*sigh* pray for me...

Wow...typing sure takes alot of energy...this must be that Histal...I took...earlier...

Bye guys. zzZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.