http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

September 8, 2012

My New Pillow Case!

Hey peoples!

We all know, or we should know, that we are supposed to sleep with our hair tied down with a satin scarf or something of the like to prevent our hair from rubbing on the rough material. This goes for anyone with hair, whether natural or chemically treated. This is the same reason why hair that's allowed to rub on your shirt typically breaks off, because the rough fibers of our clothing snags the hair and when we move our heads, *snap!* Materials such as cotton, while sometimes soft to the touch, can do serious damage to the delicate strands of out manes.

Now sometimes when you get home in the evening, if you're anything like me, all you want to do is sleep, forget looking for the scarf/cap/bonnet! And if you do manage to tie it down before you go to sleep, when you wake up sometimes you can't even find it! :-@ That twist out you were trying to maintain is dry and you're wondering where the scarf/cap/bonnet went. Correction: I'M wondering where it went. I sometimes have to tie it tightly just so it would stay on, but that results in serious tension headaches.

I have fixed the problem!! I made myself a nice, lovely, gorgeous satiny pillowcase!!!

MuahahAHaHAhAhahAHahAhaHaHAhAHaha!!! That's right, I made it, myself! I was sooo tired of getting up from a blissful rest to remember that my hair would look jacked up if I didn't cover it. Sometimes I woke with it jacked up cuz I couldn't make myself move. *sigh* :-D

I made three of these today for myself and my sisters because I KNOW those two don't do what they should. Now, I can make it in a snap! They fit nicely and have an inside piece that prevents it from coming off the pillow. *double sigh* Do you see how pretty it is? tee hee hee

Want one? I'm thinking to make them for sale for about $3.50 to $5. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Silent Bajan follower here. Def, I'd buy one. As I type, my hair is looking all kind of messed up (sick for a week + lazy afro + BSL hair = sadness in my future). Heck, I'd buy 3 at that price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you girl and I hope you feel better soon. If you're interested, email me at MsNaturallyInclined@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Wow, I'm in the same predicament... i've been sick the entire week and had to go to doc with my hair all matted cos i didnt have the strength to do anything with my hair!!!! Lee, I would buy you out, no lie!!!

      Tisha

      Delete
  2. Tish, I really pray you're feeling better now. And when do you want your case? :-) After leaving home with matted hair...imma hook you up, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.