http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

September 5, 2012

New Style

Hey!!

Some rapid fire posting going on, I know. I'm just so psyched! Just wanted to share with you the last real style I had. It was for this year's 100 Voice project.

If it wasn't obvious, that's me in the front. :-D

Btw, some wonderful perks to this new community we've got going on.

  1. More persons to try out products that are found in Barbados. That's one of the reasons I started this blog.
  2. More natural hair stylists. YaY! Hopefully not at eye gouging prices. As you can see from above, I style pretty well, if I do say so myself. :-)
  3. More recession busters!! When you see a deal when you're shopping around, send in the good news!
I'm sure I'll think of more later. Have a wonderful night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.