http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

October 14, 2011

Everyday He Wants To Get In

Hello Beautiful People! It is a beautiful day! The sun is shining, birds are singing and the wind is blowing strong.

This early morning post comes to you complements of Super D, my amazingly hadsome nephew. You've already seen him if you read my posts. Recently, I've been contemplating putting up D's Daily Doings(corny, i know, don' mind that, lol). He does things to make me laugh every single day and things to amaze me almost as often and I thought to share my little blessing with you.

Since returning from Miami last week on the 3rd, D has come to my bedroom knocking on the door every single morning, asking me to let him in. This is not special, you may say, but it is, to me. See, I love this child with all of me. I sometimes feel like he's mine and he shows a special kind of love to each person. I am his Auntie-mummy, though he refuses to call me auntie. He is truly God given, but he's also the most intelligent, stubborn, willful child I've ever seen. He does NOTHING he does not want to do on his own. There is no spoiling him here, he is made to kno who's in charge and Punishment(the belt) is never far from bad little boys.

But I digress. Everyday, he comes and knocks, waits, knocks again, says mummy, knocks again until I answer. He then proceeds to tell me to open up and let him in, at least that's what I know he's saying. I'm getting special treatment everyday! I could tell you this reminded me of what Jesus does every day. He knocks at our hearts and asks to be let in. That He wants to give us a special kind of love that only He can give. We've made the choice to either let Him in, purposely shut Him out or "roll over" and pretend we haven't heard Him knocking or calling. But what love awaits if you're obedient and if you open up!

Now I could tell you it reminded me of all that, but I'll just say that I now get special hugs and kisses every morning and when D gets home from nursery. I relate to him better and he actually hears me when I speak, for the most part, lol. What about Jesus, you ask? Oh, He hears me all the time!

Okay, so that's your first dose of D. Check back tomorrow for another!
God Bless and Much Love,
Lee.

Say cheeesse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.