http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

October 14, 2011

I dunno why...

...but right now I really don't care to do anything to my head! It is 12:50am (it was 12:50am and a couple days ago! I dropped harder than the proverbial rock, then procrastinated!) and under this satin cap my hair is in an afro. Yes, an afro! Oh stop with the shocked ohmygoodnesshowcouldshedothattoherhair face. I'm tired and sleepy. Lehme give you a quick run down on what's been up.

On saturday, I was baptized in water and the Holy Spirit at Brandons beach. *Hallelujah chorus* I feel great. On Thursday, I used my Huetiful Hair Steamer for the first time and then started to twist because I didn't realize the baptism would be that Saturday. So I said to myself, "Self?" Myself said, "Yes?" "Pin up your hair for the baptism. Your hair's too short to hold in one and maybe all I'll have to do is wash it out pinned, take it down and go over it with some shea butter or something." -_-...that didn't work, at all. *insert big stupse here*

As i said that was a couple days ago. I did it again last night and yesterday i realized that i had no idea what to do with my head. I don't have any leave-in and have been using a spritz imade with some normal conditioner. I'm not a wash&go sorta girl and i don't feel like putting gel in my hair. I would put braids if I had the time, and money, but I know I'll be doing them myself without help so it would take too long.

Help me out! What should what to do with my hair?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.