http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

October 23, 2011

My Hair: Single Strand Twists

Ello My Lovelies!!

I hope all is well in your lives and that God has kept you in good health.Yesterday marked one week that I wore my hair in single strand twists (almost typed knots, lol). This is the first time I ever tried them and I was soo pleased! Nah man, pleased is a gross understatement. I absolutely loved them!!

I experimented with the look Friday before last and then on Saturday I did my entire head. It took me a day because I was doing all sorts of things other than my hair. I would have finished them in a couple hours had I stayed dedicated...maybe one day that will actually happen...maybe...

I digress. I finished them Saturday night and although Sunday was a rough, trying day, I remembered to document the style. Seems like the devil likes to attack on Sundays... Nevertheless...

Check it out!







Auntie's favorite camera hog...
...did this...
...*sigh* gotta love him.

The twists started to look a little worn so I separated and fluffed them for church this morning. As I was reminded how awesome my GOD is at church this morning and I was shedding a good couple tears, no photos. Sorry. Puffy is not pretty :-p. I'm washing and styling my hair tomorrow, God willing, so look out for that.

God's love and blessings!!!
Love,
Lee.♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.