http://doingitnaturalee.blogspot.com/search/label/Recession Rates

October 29, 2011

My Hair

Yo ppls. I am in a funky sorta mood today...just funky. I feel as if a bad mood might be coming on( I'm a really moody person )-: ) so I'm going to fight that off, rebuke the devil and praise the Lord. That always makes me feel better :-).

Soo, my hair today. Well, truthfully, it was my hair yesterday and the day before but let's not focus on that, shall we? Cornrows and twists.



Aren't they some of the sexiest twists ever?! Yes, I think so too :-D. I moisturized my ends with my shea butter mix and twisted with my FOTE Aloe Vera Gel. I love that stuff. It gives me hold without crunch and moisturizes as well. Plus!!

I was copying this style from someone on Youtube and it was only when I was finished I realized that I've been wearing this same style for YEARS!!! Since I was in primary school!! I couldn't believe how stupid I was dred!! I have even worn this style while natural!






Check it out. These photos were taken March 19, 2010. This was, of course, before the dye job from hell that resulted in orange hair. Look at the length and fullness... my stupidity in dyeing my hair makes me want to cry right about now...



The only way not to dwell on this stuff is to not think about it...and to avoid looking at old photos -_-.
Speaking of photos, my Picasa web albums is getting full so I was thinking of creating a Fotki account. Just something else to think about. 

Please keep me in your prayers this week, I have a couple hard decisions and tests ahead of me shortly. Any prayer requests, let me know and I'll keep you in mine. Until next time..

God Bless!
Love,
Lee♥♥♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and subscribe to get updates on the latest posts. Thanks for reading.